AIRSOFT SAFETY BRIEFING
- Field approved Barrel Covers are required to play.
- You must attend the safety briefing in order to play in the game.
- Safety Briefing will start at 09:45 and games will begin at 10:00 hours
- Under 18 you must wear a COMPLETE full seal paintball mask.
- Over 18 you may way a complete paint ball mask or FULL SEAL ANSI rated goggles with some sort of face protection. Ex. Shemagh, balaclava
- We WILL be checking IDs. BE PREPARED
- Violations of this rule will result in expulsion from the game.
- If you are fogged up and can not see try to call over a referee or tell a fellow player you need a referee. They will help you out the best and safest way they can.
Field FPS Limits
These limits are tested with .25 gram BB. We will be checking every weekend.
- Assault Weapons: 400 FPS, 15 ft engagement rule
- Support gunners: 450 FPS, 50 ft engagement rule
- Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifles: 500 FPS, 100 ft engagement rule, Locked Semi-Only
- Bolt Action Rifles: 550 FPS, 100 ft engagement rule
- Any gun shooting the above limits are considered in that class and must abide by set rules.
- If you are with in 15 ft of an opponent you will say "Safety Kill" in order to take them out safely. Players who are "Safety Killed" Must abide this rule. No exceptions.
- Knife Kills are allowed. Only rubber knives are allowed to be used and must be cleared with staff before being brought on to the field. Please gently touch your knife to the player and let him know you have safety killed them. Do not throw or hit a player with your knife, this will result in your expulsion from the game.
- There will be NO Nerf swords, axes, whiffle ball bats or anything of that sort.
- There is in no way any real knives allowed on the field. If you are caught with a knife you will be out for the day and happens again there will be a suspension. Multi-tools are the exception to this rule.
- There will be no abusive physical contact. If any should occur it will result in the suspension or expulsion of the players involved. There will be no hesitation in calling the police as well.
Hits and Cursing
- When you are hit your hand goes up and you yell "HIT, HIT, HIT". You will walk to your respective re-spawn IMMEDIATELY.
- If a referee sees you get blatantly hit and you do not call hit, you will be told to go to re-spawn. If you fight the referee in anyway they do have the power to pull you for a half hour.
- Dead men/women DON'T talk. If you are hit call it and go to your re-spawn without talking to live players about where or how you got hit.
- When taken out by a knife put your gun up and walk to your respawn. Be courteous to the people who were able to sneak up and get you. Do not give away their position.
- No cursing at anyone on the field.
- Referees are there for your safety. Respect their calls, do not argue or question them on the field if you have an issue bring it to management to have it worked out off of the field.
- There is wild life on the field (Turkeys, deer, chipmunks, Etc.) If you are seen shooting or harming any wild animal you WILL be expelled from the field for good. We are armed, they are not.
- There is NO blind firing at all on the field. If you are caught you will be told that you are hit and will have to go back to your re-spawn. Blind firing is when you shoot your gun without seeing where you are shooting, this includes sticking your gun around corners, over or through cover or any other non aimed shot.
COUSINS CAMPING RULES
• Campfires are NOT allowed under any circumstances!
• Barbecuing will only be permitted in designated area.
• Alcohol is prohibited.
• Camping spots will be assigned.
• You must be 18 years of age or older, with a valid Drivers License to register for a campsite.
• Cousins Paintball is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal property.
• You must keep your site clean of all litter and waste.
• Remove all personal property and put your trash in garbage containers when leaving.
• Use of fireworks or other explosives is prohibited within campgrounds and other recreation sites.
• Do not block, restrict, or interfere with the use of roads or trails.
• No fighting or boisterous behavior.
• Keep noise at a reasonable level.
Be safe and have a blast!